ENG – Characteristics of healthy children According to the Ministry of Health :
* Characteristics of a healthy child it will grow well, which can be seen from the increase in weight and height regularly and proportionally.
* The level of development according to age level.
* Looks active or agile and happy.
* Currency clean and shining.
* Healthy Children good appetite.
* The lips and tongue looked fresh.
* Breathing odorless.
* Skin and hair looks clean and dry.
* Feature of an otherwise healthy child, it is easy to adjust to the environment.
Simply put, the hallmark of healthy children in terms of physical, psychological and socialization are:
* In terms of physically marked with a healthy body and a normal physical growth.
* Psychological aspect, it is the soul of healthy children develop naturally, thought to grow smart, sensitive feelings grow, the willingness to socialize well.
* In terms of socialization, children appear to be active, agile, and happily and easily adjust to the environment.